Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For Tomorrow

Now that 2008 has come and gone, I would like to take the time in 2009 to not only look for today - but to look for tomorrow. The future is now. There are so many things I want this year. I truly believe this year will be the best in my life. There are so many things to look forward to. I'm feeling like a new job will be headed my way shortly. I'm feeling a new stage of happiness will be reached. I'm feeling a more healthy lifestyle: physically, mentally, and emotionally. I'm feeling love being thrown my way. I'm feeling new life opportunities. I'm feeling change. Most importantly I'm feeling happy - not only for each day that passes but for each tomorrow that comes as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feelin this post! :)

    And completely agree about 2009.

    ReplyDelete